(as of Oct 22,2020 07:56:14 UTC – Details)
This blank Dog Sitter’s Planner is a great thank you gift idea for your babysitter, nanny, or your teens who are starting a dog sitting / pet sitting business. It has:
– over 90 undated blank daily agenda planner w/ time set from 6 am to 8 pm
–contact list for regular and prospect customer information
–2021 and 2022 calendars for reference in filling up the blank sheets.
In order to make full use of this planner, it is advised to:
– appropriate one page per customer /dog /pet
– use the time organizer to list specific instructions/ activity request of customer /parent /owner
– use space for priorities and notes to highlight top / necessary activities (ie. feeding,
exercise or walk, activities, etc.)
– use contact info space for parent(s)’ info and other emergency contacts in case the customer /parent /owner can’t be reached
– if desired, have the customer/ parent /guardian sign a page to signify veracity of any special instruction and/or payment agreement.
This dog log/journal is also perfect for parent /owner to leave specific instructions to a hired dogsitter; more so, if they have more than one child and each child requires different attention or activities.