If you’re looking for money-related dog names, we’ve got you covered!
Below, you’ll find ideas for boys and girls inspired by cold, hard cash!
We’ve included everything from money slang to foreign currency and more.
Check them out!
You may also love: 100 Dog Names Meaning Survivor
Money-Related Dog Names For Males
From names inspired by the 1% to really fantastic foreign currency, these are our favorite money-related dog names for males!
- Armani – after the famous and very wealthy fashion house.
- Astor – after John Jacob Astor.
- Banker – for the one who keeps the money.
- Baron – because they used to be incredibly wealthy.
- Bentley – after one of the most expensive cars in the world.
- Bill – you know, the more, the better.
- Bitcoin – after the crypto-money.
- Bruce – after Bruce Wayne.
- Buck – this is another term for dollars.
- Burns – after Mr. Burns from The Simpsons,
- Carter – after the wealthiest Family Guy character.
- Cash – well, this is what we all need.
- Casper – English name for a “wealthy man.”
- Charles – after Charles Foster Kane.
- Chin–Hwa – Korean name for the wealthiest.
- Copper – after the precious metal you can make money with.
- Dinar – this is the money used in Serbia.
- Dinero – this is how you say money in Spanish.
- Dollar – after the U.S. currency.
- Drachma – before the Euro, this was Greek’s currency.
- Eddie Money – after the American song-writer.
- Edward – English name for wealthy guardian.
- Farthing – very old English currency.
- Franklin – after the man on the $100 bill.
- Gadi – Arabic name meaning “wealth.”
- Hamilton – after the 1st secretary of the Treasury.
- Ingot – after the blocks of precious metals.
- Jasper – Persian name for the one who holds the treasure.
- Jilt – in Dutch, this means “money.”
- Johnny Cash – this one doesn’t need an explanation.
- Lex – after Lex Luthor of Superman.
- Mark – before the Euro, this was Germany’s currency.
- Odo – old German name meaning “wealth.”
- Oto – German name for the wealthiest.
- Peso – after the Mexico money.
- Quetzal – after Guatemala’s bird, associated with wealth.
- Rafferty – Irish name meaning “wealth.”
- Rich – this one doesn’t need an explanation.
- Rockefeller – after one of the richest families in the U.S.
- Rolex – after the most expensive watches.
- Rolls – also known as the car of the wealthy.
- Ruble – this is the Russian currency.
- Ryker – German name for a very rich one.
- Scratch – this is another word used for money.
- Scrooge – after Scrooge Mc Duck.
- Shekel – this is the currency Israel uses.
- Shilling – very old English currency.
- Sterling – after the very old English currency.
- Tywin – after Tywin Lannister, the richest character in Game of Thrones.
- Zeus – after the wealthiest God.
It’s hard to choose a favorite, but I’m loving Ryker.
It’s such a fabulous name, and the strong consonants will help make dog obedience training easier.
Female Dog Names Inspired by Money
Now, let’s talk money-related dog names for our sweet girl pups!
Again, we took inspiration from wealthy TV characters and foreign currency.
- Adrianna – Greek name for a wealthy lady.
- Ahmeera – Arabic name for a rich princess.
- Alice – after Alice Walton.
- Artemis – after Dr. Artemis Fowl II.
- Bling – for something expensive and fancy.
- Cleopatra – after the richest woman in history.
- Crystal – one of the most precious assets.
- Diamond – after one of the most precious gems.
- Dior – after the famous fashion designer.
- Drachma – very old Greek currency.
- Edwena – English name meaning “wealthy friend.”
- Elegance – one of the fanciest names possible.
- Elite – because the elite has money.
- Emerald – after the precious green stone.
- Emma – after Emma Frost, rich X-Men character.
- Fortune – this one is pretty straightforward.
- Francois – after Françoise Bettencourt Meyers.
- Gavivi – African name for sweet money.
- Golden – a precious metal, often used in trades.
- Hope – after the famous Hope Diamond.
- Imali – in Zulu, this means “money.”
- Jade – precious name for a precious pup.
- Jessie – Hebrew name meaning “wealthy.”
- Jo – after Jo Bennet, one of the richest characters from The Office.
- Julia – after Julia Koch.
- Kin – Japanese name meaning “gold.”
- Konila – Korean name for a beautiful rich woman.
- Kywe – Burmese name meaning “rich.”
- Lakshmi – after the Hindu goddess of prosperity.
- Lira – this used to be Italy’s currency before the Euro.
- Loonie – Canadian word for money.
- Lucre – another term used for money.
- Lucretia – Latin name meaning “profit.”
- MacKenzie – after MacKenzie Scott, the richest woman in the world.
- Mom – after Futurama’s richest character.
- Moola – this is another term for money.
- Neda – English name meaning “wealthy guardian.”
- Odette – French name for a very wealthy one.
- Onyx – a beautiful black, and precious stone.
- Paris – after the fanciest city in the world.
- Penny – one of the coins you’ll find in the U.S.
- Ricca – Italian name meaning “rich and wealthy.”
- Riddhi – Indian name for a member of a rich family.
- Ruby – after the precious gem.
- Sika – African name meaning “money.”
- Silver – after one of the most precious metals.
- Toonie – Canadian name for $2 coin. for money.
- Treasure – this one doesn’t need an explanation.
- Vette – after the expensive Corvette.
- Zaire – after the currency from the country of the same name.
I personally love Ruby, as it’s both a beautiful gem and name!