(as of Oct 07,2020 16:29:29 UTC – Details)
Learn the Secrets to Completely Potty Train Your Puppy Quickly and Easily in 7 Days**2nd Edition**
Puppies can be stubborn. Even the sweetest owners can get stressed and frustrated with poor training results …
But before you do something you may regret, make sure you read this book.
Most people who use old and ineffective house training methods end up frustrated and angry at their pup.
Failed or long drawn out house training can be avoided by learning the correct way to house train your dog.
Let’s face it, no one wants to spend months housebreaking their pup when he’s pottying all over the house. Especially when you realize other people are getting it done easily and painlessly in as little as 7 days.
The old method of yelling, spanking, or even pushing your dog’s nose into it’s pee or poop is one of the worst methods you can utilize.
This can cause your pup to become frightened of you. Plus experts have made very clear is that punishment is the least effective training method.
In fact, it’s been proven that in most cases dogs don’t even know why they’re being punished.
The truth is, you don’t need to use abusive, slow, and ineffective house training methods ever again.
You’re about to learn how you can house train your puppy quickly and easily, without any yelling, hitting or stressing you and your pup.
Imagine being able to housebreak your puppy in as little as 7 days. You’ll be able to soon, and it doesn’t matter what breed you have or how "stubborn" it is.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- Why punishment-based training could leave you with the very opposite results that you are looking for in your pup.
- 7 must-know tips to getting your puppy potty-trained quickly and painlessly
- Why housebreaking your pup wrong teaches can teach him to be sneaky and do his business behind furniture.
- Why your pup uses the bathroom inside after you just took him outside
- How to avoid the 5 BIGGEST puppy potty training pitfalls.
- Why your pup still sometimes has accidents after he’s trained and what to do about it
- The secret behind successful positive reinforcement training
- New! Bonus Section: 20 Worst Dog Training Mistakes (and how to correct them!)
Download your copy today!